FONDA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New York State has launched a new New York Forward Loan Fund (NYFLF), which provides low interest loans as these businesses and organizations as they reopen after the COVID-19 outbreak and NY on Pause.
To assist those interested in securing funding through the NYFLF, the Montgomery County Business Development Center, in partnership with Empire State Development, will host an informational webinar on Monday, Dec. 21 at 9:30 a.m. The webinar will provide an overview of the program, including eligibility requirements for borrowers and projects, the application and approval process, NYFLF program goals, loan terms, and more.
“Many of our small businesses have been crippled by the pandemic and the public health restrictions that have limited in-person activity,” said Montgomery County Business Development Center CEO Ken Rose. “Fortunately, this program will provide access to much needed working capital that will help businesses comply with the state’s social distancing guidelines, meet operating challenges, and pay the bills that keep the lights on.”
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties