MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials said Monday that there have been 207 confirmed cases since testing began. Of the 207 positive cases, 201 people have made a full recovery.
There are 20 people under a mandatory quarantine in the county. There have been 6 COVID-19 related deaths in the county to date.
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Fire chief: Rachael Ray house was burning by the time departments arrived
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Breaking down the 100 case threshold for NY colleges
- Families react to yet another NYS change to nursing home visitation