MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 45 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 45 cases, 25 people have made a full recovery. Three people are being treated in the hospital.
There are 67 people in quarantine and being monitored by the county. There has been one COVID-19 related death.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday