MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 45 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 45 cases, 25 people have made a full recovery. Three people are being treated in the hospital.
There are 67 people in quarantine and being monitored by the county. There has been one COVID-19 related death.
- Indian Ladder Farms to host YMCA’s Circle of Champs
- As NYC begins reopening, leaders, locals and tourists react to Times Square shooting
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- Temporary Sitterly Road Bridge opens in Clifton Park
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials