MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 39 accumulative cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 39 cases, 21 people have made a full recovery. There are two people being treated in the hospital for coronavirus.
There are 15 people in quarantine and 77 people monitored by the county health department.
- How does N.Y.’s vaccination plan compare to Mass. and Vt.?
- LIVE: New York State Police discuss preparations ahead of potential protests
- North Adams man guilty of child exploitation receives 60-year sentence
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment