MONTGOMERY COUNTY (NEWS10)–Montgomery County Department of Health is reporting as of Wednesday, April 15 that they have 35 positive cases of COVID-19.
One member of the community has passed away from COVID-19.
Twenty of the 35 cases have recovered while two remain hospitalized.
Twelve residents are under home-based quarantine and or precautionary quarantine. Currently, there are 72 reported health quarantined individuals being monitored total in the county.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont