MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 33 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 33 cases, 11 people have been cleared of the virus. Three people are being treated in the hospital.
There are 97 people in quarantine and are being monitored by the county. There has been one COVID-19 related death in the county.
Keep an eye on our list of cases by county for up-to-date numbers.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday