MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 149 confirmed cases in the county since testing began. Of those 149 cases, 137 people have made a full recovery. Eleven people are in isolation and are being monitored by the county.
There is no one being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has recorded one COVID-19 related death.
- Bill introduced for DEC rangers to carry EpiPens
- After a year without Broadway, the show must go on
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region