NELLISTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating a stolen car case after 911 Dispatch received a report from the Village of Nelliston on September 30.
Police say on October 4, the stolen car was recovered on Canal Street in the Village of Fort Plain, however the investigation into the theft is still ongoing. Leads and tips are reportedly being pursued, evidence is being processed, and investigators are working hard to close the case.
Anyone with any information can report it to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office as follows:
- To the 911 center at 518-853-5500
- Anonymous tip line via our website.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division