(WSYR-TV) — New York State’s minimum wage is set to increase again this month on Dec. 31. The minimum wage across most of the state will increase from $11.80 to $12.50.
Long Island and Westchester will go from $13 to $14.
This is all part of a law passed back in 2016. The rate will go up every year throughout the state until all of New York reaches $15 an hour.
- Chauvin trial: Defense expert blames George Floyd’s death on heart rhythm problem
- Dog need a job? Busch wants to pay your pooch $20,000 to be brew taster
- Demonstrators, police face-off outside Minnesota police department for 4th night
- WHO: Europe surpasses 1 million COVID-19 deaths
- New logo revealed for Rochester’s next pro soccer team