(WSYR-TV) — New York State’s minimum wage is set to increase again this month on Dec. 31. The minimum wage across most of the state will increase from $11.80 to $12.50.
Long Island and Westchester will go from $13 to $14.
This is all part of a law passed back in 2016. The rate will go up every year throughout the state until all of New York reaches $15 an hour.
- CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens release COVID-19 vaccine information
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Assembly Republicans call for local involvement in vaccine distribution