CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Medical Center of Clifton Park will temporarily close overnight on Tuesday, shutting down at 10 p.m. and reopening at 8 a.m. on Wednesday.
The brief closure of Ellis Medicine’s Sitterly Road establishment makes way for an overnight maintenance project.
Aside from disrupting the 24/7 emergent care center’s normal operating hours, the the temporary closure also affect the walk-in outpatient lab, which normally opens at 6:30 a.m.
Ellis Medicine says all other operations and patient appointments are appropriately scheduled to accomodate the closing.
Anyone in an emergency situation should dial 911.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone