MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Wednesday, New York State Police arrested David Perkins, 50, of Mechanicville.
Perkins is accused of making over $9,000 in personal purchases using a credit card issued to him by his employer. The purchases were discovered after charges were made to the card while he was on leave from the business.
Perkins turned himself in to State Police in Wilton, where he was processed for third-degree grand larceny, a felony charge.
He is due to appear at the Wilton Town Court on August 31.
More from NEWS10
- NYS faces multiple lawsuits for vaccine mandates
- Counties with the least hospital bed capacity in New York
- Motorcyclists flee NYSP in Plattsburgh after rams patrol car, injuring Trooper
- Colonie Center to host beauty event this Saturday
- Federal court filing seeks tuition aid for Vermonters in religious schools