(CNN) — Need a job? McDonald’s is beefing up staff this summer.
The fast food chain says it’s hiring 260,000 people for full and part time roles. It comes as McDonald’s prepared to reopen its dining rooms after a majority were temporarily closed because of the coronavirus pandemic.
In May, McDonald’s laid out the new safety precautions it will put in place. Employees have to wear personal protective equipment and wash their hands every hour.
As for customers, they will see stickers on floors encouraging social distancing, blocked off tables and no more self-serve drinks.
- 10/24/2020: Showers this morning, then much colder weather settles in
- Social and emotional learning a top priority amid pandemic
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store