(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- New app will help with contact tracing in New York
- First-time voter? Here’s what you need to know
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Attorneys for suspended Rochester police officers defend use of force on Daniel Prude
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’