ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – McDonald’s is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day with $.50 Double Cheeseburgers through their McDonald’s app.
This offer is only available on Saturday, September 18, through the McDonald’s app. You are only allowed to use this offer one time, which means only one burger per customer.
- Local organizations supporting people with disabilities ask for help with staffing shortages
- Richard Mooney: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- Mike Stammel: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- In-N-Out Burger defies vaccine mandate, gets restaurant shut down
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan