BALLSTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office arrested Bryan Brust, 31, of Ballston Spa after he allegedly broke into a McDonald’s afterhours, stole and destroyed property.
Police say Monday around 4 a.m. Brust was arrested following an investigation into a burglary that happened at the McDonalds on Church Avenue. Brust reportedly stole food and other items and willfully destroyed property belonging to the McDonalds Corporation.
A search warrant was executed by the Sheriff’s Office where proceeds from the burglary as well as other evidence were recovered during the search.
Brust has been charged with the following:
- Grand Larceny in the Third Degree
- Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree
- Burglary in the Third Degree
Brust was arraigned in the Ballston Town Court and released to Pre-Trial Services.
More from NEWS10
- Battle of rookie QBs as Patriots, Jets seek 1st win Sunday
- Vermont State Police investigate death of woman found in Lake Champlain
- Albany Police Pine Hills details arrest two men for robbery, handgun possession
- St. Clare’s pensioners ask Gov. Hochul to advocate for their financial relief
- Federal judge rules US can’t expel families via Title 42