(CNN Newsource) — Mattel, the company that sells Barbie unveiled a new 2020 campaign line of dolls.
The line up features four diverse dolls. The company said they each play a role in the election process.
One is candidate, a campaign manager, fundraiser and a voter.
Along with the new brand of dolls, Mattel is teaming up with “She Should Run”, a nonprofit that supports women running for office.
Both organizations say their goal is to inspire and educate future leaders.
- New York bans “dangerous, indestructible” chemicals from pizza boxes and other food packaging
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Gov. Cuomo says open gyms are seeing fewer COVID-19 cases, Planet Fitness responds
- Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Put Gifts Under the Tree Before Christmas Eve?