BOSTON, Mass. (WWLP) – Gov. Charlie Baker to provide an update on the state’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak Thursday.
Baker will be joined with Lt. Gov. Karyn Polito and Secretary of Health and Human Services Marylou Sudders at the State House around noon.
The Department of Public Health reported that there are now 106,128 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Massachusetts, including 8,152 deaths as of Wednesday.
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes
- Fire damages home of TV host Rachael Ray
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County