STERLING, Mass. (NEWS10) — Celebrating your 100th birthday is nothing to sneeze at, but with the coronavirus pandemic, a Massachusetts woman had to celebrate the milestone a little different.
Millie Erickson lives in a nursing home, which recently tightened its visitation policy so the residents were safe from the illness.
But because it was such a special occasion, the home and Millie’s family found a work-around so she could celebrate her big day.
- Out-of-state students in Vermont can sign up for vaccines April 29
- TAKE 5 ticket worth over $29K sold in Rotterdam Junction
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation, free college plan
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Is it Okay to Have a Child Wear a ‘Girdle’ for a Wedding?