Close to 11 p.m. on Sunday, officers in the District D-4 (South End) Drug Control Unit were patrolling near Copley Square when they say they saw a man matching the description of the suspect. Police say the man, identified as Armand, was arrested for an active straight warrant out of Ipswich District Court for Receiving Stolen Property.
Authorities said a thorough investigation by the Fire Investigation Unit led them to identify Armand as the suspect from the dropbox fire. Police expect him to be arraigned in Boston Municipal Court for willful and malicious burning.
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- 3/6/2021: Cold weekend, but looking ahead to warmer week
- Albany County coronavirus update, March 6
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’