Close to 11 p.m. on Sunday, officers in the District D-4 (South End) Drug Control Unit were patrolling near Copley Square when they say they saw a man matching the description of the suspect. Police say the man, identified as Armand, was arrested for an active straight warrant out of Ipswich District Court for Receiving Stolen Property.
Authorities said a thorough investigation by the Fire Investigation Unit led them to identify Armand as the suspect from the dropbox fire. Police expect him to be arraigned in Boston Municipal Court for willful and malicious burning.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike