PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) – Curbside service at City Hall is now available for residents requiring certain business services. Designated “curbside service” parking spaces, with a 15-minute limit, are now located on the Fenn Street side of City Hall and are reserved for patrons.
Residents requiring assistance should call the City Hall main line, (413) 449-5600, to connect with
the appropriate department. As a reminder, patrons are reminded to wear their masks during their
interactions with City Hall personnel.
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Derek Jeter sells Florida mansion, which he once rented to Tom Brady, for $22.5 million
- Colonie police make arrest in Motel 6 homicide case
- Spring Valley man arrested for allegedly stealing dog to give to girlfriend as gift