PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) – In honor of Mother’s Day, we’re hearing from daughters in the Capital Region about the special mothers in their life.
In this story, Heather Burke recounts the wonderful memories she shared with her mother, Arlene Lucy Burke-Goodrich.
Although Arlene Lucy Burke-Goodrich passed away two years ago, her daughter says she honors her memory every day.
- 17-year-old Florida girl electrocuted by power line while escaping burning car
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Prince Harry to attend Phillip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Black-owned California beachfront seized 100 years ago may return to descendants