BOSTON (WWLP) — More than 30,000 fully vaccinated Massachusetts residents have now tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the latest data on breakthrough cases, 217 vaccinated people have died. The breakthrough cases still represent just a small percentage, about 0.71%, of the nearly 4.8 million people who have been vaccinated.
The deaths an even smaller percentage, just 0.005%.
- Siena College Poll: Hochul has early lead in June’s Primary with low job performance ratings
- Black Friday 2021 deals already? These retailers say yes
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Is It Creepy To Keep Your Child’s Baby Teeth?
- 5 things to know this Tuesday, October 19
- 10/19/2021: A warm up kicks off today