PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) – Due to the impending winter storm, a snow emergency has been declared for the City of Pittsfield beginning 7 p.m. Wednesday Dec. 16, through 7 p.m. Friday, Dec 18.
During this time, residents are asked to use off-street parking. If unable to park off-street, please
follow alternate side parking regulations:
- Between 7 p.m. on Wednesday and 7 p.m. on Thursday: Vehicles may be parked on the EVEN side of the street.
- Between 7 p.m. on Thursday and 7 p.m. on Friday: Vehicles may be parked on the ODD side of the street.
- ALL existing and signed parking regulations remain active.
Non-permitted vehicles are prohibited from parking or standing in any open municipal parking lot
between the hours of 12 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- NY Judge grants preliminary injunction to 90 bars and restaurants, extending curfew
- Statement win for No. 10 Syracuse over No. 3 Virginia
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Our interior defense got us today:’ Jim Boeheim following loss at Georgia Tech
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment