BOSTON (NEWS10) — The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announced Monday its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus.
The case is a woman, who is in her 20s and from Norfolk County.
She returned to the United States from a school trip to Italy and then developed symptoms. She is currently recovering at home.
The DPH said specimens will be sent to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and, if confirmed, it would be the second confirmed positive COVID-19 case in Massachusetts since the outbreak started in the U.S. in January.
- Equinox hotline officially opens
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Albany gas prices remain unchanged from last week
- 10/26/2020: Cool and soggy start to the week