(CNN) — Mark Zuckerberg has joined an exclusive club among the world’s ultra rich.
The Facebook CEO is a centi-billionaire. That is someone who is worth at least $100 billion.
He crossed the milestone on Thursday.
It is a huge jump from his days in his Harvard dorm room decades ago. That is where Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook in 2004.
According to Bloomberg, his biggest asset is still his 13% stake in the company.
Only two other men in the U.S. have bigger personal fortunes, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gates.
- Whitehall Elementary set to resume in-person learning Wednesday after coronavirus case
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Warren County confirms two coronavirus cases from Queensbury Walmart
- Silver Star Nation Interactive: Cowboys fall to Seattle, look ahead to Cleveland
- Tampa International to be first US airport to offer COVID-19 testing in terminal