SCHENECTADY N.Y. (NEWS10) – Schenectady Police responded to a shooting in the area of Albany Street and Schenectady Street on Sunday night. Officers say they responded to a call at around 8:07 p.m. and found a 31-year-old male victim who had been shot in the leg.
The victim was transported to Albany Medical Center where he is receiving treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently ongoing. If you or someone you know has any information about the shooting, contact the department’s tip line at (518) 788-6566.
This is a developing story and more information will be added as it becomes available.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot