ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 37-year-old man has been wounded in a shooting in the area of Sherman and Robin streets in Albany. Officers responded to the scene at around 10 p.m. on Saturday and located the victim on nearby Elk Street.
The victim received a non-life threatening gunshot wound and was treated at the scene before being transported to Albany Medical Center.
The investigation is currently ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518)-462-8039. Anonymous tips can also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online or by downloading the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD