TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A man was left with a knife wound to the shoulder following an altercation in Troy on Wednesday evening. Police say the incident occurred on Third Street, near Barker Park at around 9:30 p.m.
A spokesperson for Troy Police Department said the victim’s injuries were minor and he is not pursuing charges.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office warning public about internet scams
- Social Dilemma: If I rip a shirt while trying it on, should I pay for it?
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- 09/22/2020: A milder day to begin autumn
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges