NORTHUMBERLAND, NY (NEWS10) — A 65-year-old man has been seriously injured after crashing on State Route 32.
The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office was called to the scene at 10:12am, after a tractor-trailer left the roadway, struck a culvert, and overturned.
Officers had to extract the operator of the tractor-trailer from the vehicle. He was taken to Albany Medical Center via helicopter for treatment.
Route 32, which was closed for several hours following the crash, has been reopened.
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do you brush your teeth before or after coffee/breakfast?
- Equinox hotline officially opens