NORTHUMBERLAND, NY (NEWS10) — A 65-year-old man has been seriously injured after crashing on State Route 32.
The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office was called to the scene at 10:12am, after a tractor-trailer left the roadway, struck a culvert, and overturned.
Officers had to extract the operator of the tractor-trailer from the vehicle. He was taken to Albany Medical Center via helicopter for treatment.
Route 32, which was closed for several hours following the crash, has been reopened.
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- UA’s season comes to end in America East semifnals
- High school football begins practice for fall two season
- Local lawmakers say distraction looming over budget hearings