(CNN) — A man is charged with trespassing on posted property for allegedly camping on Disney Island.
It is part of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
The arrest report says security spotted Richard McGuire briefly, and then searched to take him into custody.
McGuire claims he did not know the area was off limits, but officers say signs clearly mark it restricted.
The clerk’s office says McGuire is due in court next month.
- New York venues unite for #lightsUPstateNY initiative
- Avoiding the virus: Here’s how to manage your risk
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Health care bus decorated to bring holiday cheer to the isolated