ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)—The Equinox Hotline, run by Nancy Virkler, has been answering calls for a week. Their first deadline for Thanksgiving dinner orders is Thursday. That’s when the agencies need to get in the number of meals they will need for their clients.
“We have had an average number of people calling so far, but the first week is slow,” Virkler said Monday. “I have seen a little bit less being ordered by people in senior housing because they are not having company.”
The last day for single orders is the Friday before Thanksgiving this year. Deliveries start on Monday and go through Wednesday, with very few deliveries on Thanksgiving day. The hotline coordinator says if you miss your delivery, they will come back the next day.
To place your order, email the email@example.com.
- Boy killed by train as family minivan waits for Christmas light display
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- CDC issues holiday travel guidance: Stay home or get tested twice
- North Carolina man grabs sleeping 14-year-old through open window
- Naked stranger, feces-covered walls found in Tennessee home