SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A winning ticket for the Tuesday night drawing of the Take 5 was sold at a Cumberland Farms in Schenectady.
The winning numbers were 05-13-27-34-36. According to the New York State Lottery, the ticket, which was sold at 1269 Highbridge Road in Schenectady and is worth $30,265.50
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Albany Mayor announces $2 million investment in Lincoln Park
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one
- Rhode Island teacher transforms conservation land into outdoor classroom