SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A winning ticket for the Tuesday night drawing of the Take 5 was sold at a Cumberland Farms in Schenectady.
The winning numbers were 05-13-27-34-36. According to the New York State Lottery, the ticket, which was sold at 1269 Highbridge Road in Schenectady and is worth $30,265.50
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution updates by county
- Budget expert weighs in on what to keep an eye on during state budget presentation
- Cuomo: COVID-19 numbers trending down, mutating strains cause for concern
- Garth Brooks: Performing at Biden inauguration ‘not a political statement’
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it