WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. (NEWS10) — Williams College in Williamstown is continuing to slowly allow students to return to campus under new guidelines.
The first group of students arrived on campus on Monday with their suitcases and other items for their dorm rooms. No parents or visitors are allowed to help students move in this fall because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Students must get tested when they arrive on campus and then quarantine until they have two negative tests.
The college said around 110 to 175 students will come to campus each day to get tested.
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- CDTA announces winners of 4th annual Pink Bus Pull
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- 10/31/2020: Frosty Halloween, then another chance for wintry weather!
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery