NEW BALTIMORE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One Greene County town is under a State of Emergency for the next 30 days because of a water main break.
Officials in New Baltimore said the break happened last Monday night on a line that runs under the Thruway. The town supervisor said the 10-inch water line in Water District # 2 will require extensive work to fully repair.
They said it could take until the end of the month for the people affected to regain full water pressure.
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Overnight spike in COVID cases draws concern of second wave
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression