PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Pittsfield residents will be under a water restriction starting Wednesday because of the lack of rain in the area.
The voluntary restriction includes watering lawns and washing cars only on specific days.
Officials said, if the ground water levels don’t recover soon, then it will be a mandatory water restriction.
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night
- 2 men injured in Mount Hope Drive shooting