QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Warren County administrator said big box stores such as Walmart are now stepping up to do their part in ensuring the safety of all customers at their stores.
The change comes after multiple complaints were filed against stores for not encouraging customers to wear masks while in the store.
According to Warren County Administrator Ryan Moore, Walmart will begin new standards for all stores in the region, including training “health ambassadors” and hiring security to assist with mask enforcement.
- Digital Exclusive: Stefanik on coronavirus in North Country; 2020 election; aluminum tariffs
- Stefanik presents Congressional Record commending Glens Falls Hospital
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man