NORTH GREENBUSH, N.Y. (NEWS10) — There was good news Wednesday night for children in North Greenbush. The Little Red Schoolhouse is about to get a bigger.
Town residents voted on whether or not to spend $3.7 million to buy property behind the school where they can build an addition to teach more kids.
They also would use some of that money to restore the original structure.
The votes are in and the town voted 224 to 19 to approve the project.
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing