ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a third shooting Tuesday night.
Police said a 26-year-old male walked into Albany Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the foot.
The shooting took place on Bleecker Terrace. The investigation is ongoing.
This was the third shooting of the night in the city. The first took place on Livingston Avenue between Judson Street and Thornton Street where a man had gunshot wounds to the torso. The second shooting took place in the area of Robin and Sherman Streets where a man was also struck in the torso.
Police said all three victims walked into Albany Med.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Stillwater man arrested following reported domestic incident
- Stuyvesant woman arrested on Murder charge
- Schenectady police investigating 2 shooting incidents overnight
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS