TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Verizon is reportedly experiencing a major network issue that has left many customers unable to make calls or send text messages.
Down Detector’s outage map shows a large part of the northeast, Midwest and western regions in red. A small part of Florida is affected.
In a comment section under the map, customers are saying “circuits are busy” and they can’t send texts or make calls.
It’s not immediately clear when the outage started or exactly how many people were affected.
Verizon has yet to comment on the outage.
- 04/20/2021: A springtime roller coaster ride
- North Troy Environmental Justice Film Festival celebrates local grassroots activism
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR
- Saratoga County to launch Women in Government Leadership program
- Walk-in appointments available at SUNY Schenectady vaccine event