ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — It’s been a few weeks since the University of Albany canceled classes on campus, and Thursday, it announced more news of the coronavirus impact on seniors.
The school sent a message to the Class of 2020 that May Commencement ceremonies have been postponed.
The change will not affect the awarding of students’ degrees, and students who complete requirements will receive a diploma in the mail.
A new date has not been set, yet.
- Local village pays resident’s bills
- Rotterdam’s Via Port Mall reopens
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Jehovah’s Witnesses cancel in-person conventions worldwide, will stream online in 100 languages
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen