TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Troy Farmers Market has a new way to support local producers thanks to a team of University at Albany MBA students.
The students developed the idea during a nationwide competition designed to help small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
The team came up with a plan for a meal-prep subscription box service. It would be filled with farm fresh ingredients from market vendors as well as recipes.
The Troy Farmers Market also received $1,000 of the prize money to help get the idea off the ground.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot