TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Troy Farmers Market has a new way to support local producers thanks to a team of University at Albany MBA students.
The students developed the idea during a nationwide competition designed to help small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
The team came up with a plan for a meal-prep subscription box service. It would be filled with farm fresh ingredients from market vendors as well as recipes.
The Troy Farmers Market also received $1,000 of the prize money to help get the idea off the ground.
- 7/11/20: Still Hot & Humid Sunday with Isolated Storms
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Albany Police investigating Second Street shooting
- Schenectady road closures, Seneca St. & Van Vranken Ave. starting July 13