HOOSICK FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Hoosick Falls Police Department says they arrested two individuals wanted in Virginia as fugitives from justice.
Anthony Davis, 37, and Elisha Hurley, 31, were wanted by Martinsville Police Department in Virginia for felony burglary, felony grand larceny, and conspiracy.
While investigating a local larceny, the police developed information that the subjects were wanted and staying in an apartment on Classic Street.
Hoosick Falls police notified Martinsville police, confirmed that the warrants were still valid, and finally arrested both subjects without incident.
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate