TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The quadruple homicide trial of James White will continue into next week.
The jury was unable to reach a verdict on Friday. They requested to hear the testimony of White and his co-defendant, Justin Mann, again.
Court will resume at 9 a.m. on Monday.
- The DMV and GTSC reminding drivers to be ready for winter conditions
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout