TROY, N.Y.(NEWS10)—It’s a tradition at A Child’s Place at Unity House, the Friday before the Big Game, the Lansingburgh High School Football team shows up with their jerseys and gear to work out with the kids.
The kids spent the last week getting ready for Friday’s big event. They put together their own team helmets, learned how to cheer and when the players from Lansingburgh arrived, the kids were ready to go.
The preschoolers got to put on the team’s gear and learned about sportsmanship and teamwork. After the tough workout, they got to have pizza with the players.
- Anthony Brindisi will not run for Congress in 2022
- Gas prices keep rising ahead of Fourth of July weekend
- Stefanik introduces legislation to restore travel at U.S.-Canada border
- 47 indicted in hefty Capital Region drug bust led by Attorney General
- Child tax credit payments start hitting bank accounts July 15