TROY, N.Y.(NEWS10)—It’s a tradition at A Child’s Place at Unity House, the Friday before the Big Game, the Lansingburgh High School Football team shows up with their jerseys and gear to work out with the kids.
The kids spent the last week getting ready for Friday’s big event. They put together their own team helmets, learned how to cheer and when the players from Lansingburgh arrived, the kids were ready to go.
The preschoolers got to put on the team’s gear and learned about sportsmanship and teamwork. After the tough workout, they got to have pizza with the players.
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Local woman pleads with Albany for answers after shooting damages home
- Superintendent: Whitehall left in the dark weeks after storm damaged school
- New invasives plan to keep watch from on high on Adirondack hemlock trees