TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy police are investigating after a shooting Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 8:30 p.m. on 7th Avenue in the area of Glen Avenue.
Police said the victim took themselves to an area hospital and is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD