TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy Mayor Patrick Madden announced Monday that the city is accepting bids on 44 city-owned foreclosed properties until 4 p.m. on July 31. Visit the Assessor’s Office website to see available properties, which include multi-family houses as well as vacant lots zoned for residential use.
Bids must be sent in by mail or in-person after scheduling an appointment. Mail proposals to the City Assessor at 433 River Street, Suite 5001 in Troy, or call (518) 279-7126 for an appointment.
Proposals from those with outstanding tax liens or open code enforcement violations will not be considered.
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump Returns to White House Briefing, Says ‘Shooting’ Outside White House Now ‘Under Control’