BRUNSWICK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A New York State trooper is receiving praise after going the extra mile for a man in need.
Trooper Nick Dziamba arrived on the scene where a medical van had slid off the road because of icy conditions. He made sure the elderly man inside the van during the crash stayed warm while the accident was being processed.
Once the call was over, he followed the van back to the man’s house and then shoveled a path and helped the man inside his home.
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Hospitals overflowing with bodies as virus deaths surge in New York City
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way
- Member of the 1985 national championship team impressed with turnaround