ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Thunderstorms with strong wind passed through the Capital Region Thursday evening, leaving up to 30,000 people without power.
Albany, Rensselaer, Schenectady, and Saratoga Counties were mostly affected.
- Department of Labor issues Lost Wages Assistance Program guidance
- Pilot program offers residents $500 a month for five years
- NY appeals judge’s decision on limit of wedding attendees
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down Patriots training camp