ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A car parade was held Tuesday to show support for healthcare workers.
The car parade left the Maimonides Hebrew Day School with a fire and police escort, and honked their horns and waved to medical workers at St. Peter’s Hospital and Albany Medical Center.
They also brought cards and chocolates to give to workers as a “thank you” for all they do.
- ‘Murder Hornet’ sightings confirmed in Washington State
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight
- SUNY-wide safety protocols and increased penalties for non-compliance go into effect Oct. 1
- St. Johnsville veteran receives new roof free of charge
- WATCH: OT Cam Flemming talks early struggles of offensive line