Take a look at these pictures sent to us by witnesses on the scene.
A camp counselor confirmed that the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Zone girls’ camp in on Gilboa Road in Jefferson. Although no one was hurt, there was significant damage.
The county had fined the company behind the camp over $60,000, claiming people aren’t wearing masks or social distancing. Another claim is that the camp shouldn’t be operating because it’s supposed to be for temporary housing.
The Orthodox Jewish camp says it’s being unfairly targeted.
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate